recent commision

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commissioned by one of our members to make him a hedghog type sheath for his hedgehog knife the sk5, he wanted this sheath to be medium brown and to be like the sheath that they make, so i took the commision on, and made him my version.
this sheath accommodates a dc3 and a light myfire firesteel. the retention system allows you to draw the knife and keep the strap out the way when deploying.
he also wanted to be able to carry this horizontally, so i accommodate this for him.
its a very secure way of retaining your knife in its sheath.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

024 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Damn you. Everytime you post something like this I think why can't I have one like it.

Looks like first class work again.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
That looks absolutely fantastic Lee, exactly what I had in mind.
I can't wait to get my paws on it tomorrow :)

Sent from my iToaster using Tapatalk

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
The sheath has arrived so the tracking will have to wait :)

I've had a good look at it and I just cannot fault it. The workmanship is superb, not one stitch of it is out of place. The retention straps fit the knife beautifully and spring out of the way of the blade when open. This thing is built to last too. It's a perfect accompaniment to the survival knife, solid and dependable.
Lee went the extra mile on this one for me and he was a pleasure to deal with at every step. I would highly recommend him.

Many thanks again to Lee.

Cheers
Sean

Sent from my iToaster using Tapatalk

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks budm i'm over the moon that you like it, as i really try to keep my customers as happy as i can, and it means massive amounts when they are happy, as there is nothing worse than spending your hard earned money, and then get a load of cr*p.
thats why i started this in the first place because i was sick of buying leather goods that were second rate.
take care.
and have a great christmas mate.
lee.

watatoad

Banned
Nov 27, 2011
Suffolk England
That is a most excellent and well made sheaf well thought out and with the concepts beautifully executed. An I'm speaking as a man who has seen a lot of sheaf's in the 60 odd years I have been around.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That is a most excellent and well made sheaf well thought out and with the concepts beautifully executed. An I'm speaking as a man who has seen a lot of sheaf's in the 60 odd years I have been around.
thank you very much for your kind words.
merry christrmas.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE