Re introducing myself again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's women that can take care of themselves that Southey seems to fall foul of. I'd love to comment on your puppies, but you never know who may read this thread.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It's women that can take care of themselves that Southey seems to fall foul of. I'd love to comment on your puppies, but you never know who may read this thread.

bump... oooh I'm just as bad as Southey... almost

Hey Bonnie, biker chick eh? (I think I'm in love :lmao:) Anyway welcome to the fold, just watch out for the wolves.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
bump... oooh I'm just as bad as Southey... almost

Nah, you would never be responsible for something like this atrocity...

pow.jpg

spartacus

Forager
Sep 10, 2010
Bulgaria
Never too late Bonnie. Welcome back and a speedy return to fitness. Enjoy your training. I forget. Who is training who? you or the dog???? and since you are skint your bushcrafting will come in handy. Fruit leathers and jerky???? Get foraging girl lol.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi Bonnie, lovely animals there, I would love a Malamute but wouldn't have the free time to make it fair, please do do a training diary!!, don't listen to the others I am not that bad, they are just jealous of my mighty skills!

BonnieWolf

Aug 22, 2006
Hampshire, uk
webface.genericlan.net
Never too late Bonnie. Welcome back and a speedy return to fitness. Enjoy your training. I forget. Who is training who? you or the dog???? and since you are skint your bushcrafting will come in handy. Fruit leathers and jerky???? Get foraging girl lol.

Haha! Shhhhh! don't spoil the illustion that i know what i'm doing with these dogs ;)

Hmmmm foraging and scavanging should come natrualy to me, being a woman and all! lol

Hi Bonnie and welcome back, all of you!
We need more sleddogs on this forum. I've felt a bit lonely.

Ah! hello fellow sleddog owner! (or person owned by their sleddog should i say ;) ) Is that your sibe in the icon, beautiful!

any chance of some pics of your lovely puppies! oh and a very warm welcome
ash

lmao

What Harvestman said ;)

Thanks Again for the warm welcomes! and for those of you who'd be intrested i'll make sure you write a Diary for Hunters training ^_^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE