Ray Mears Wilkinson Sword bushcraft knife Withdrawn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
I would have been interested, however I am one of the idiots who paid a big number for an unused
AW Woodlore a year ago and thought I paid the top, it looks like not.!!!
I know it's totally ridiculous but what do you do if you want something so bad but they don't make them anymore
You either pay up or not.
I have a jacklore which is a great knife .,! With all due respect its not the same.
One thing is for sure a Mora cut an orange just as well ;)

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I would have been interested, however I am one of the idiots who paid a big number for an unused
AW Woodlore a year ago and thought I paid the top, it looks like not.!!!
I know it's totally ridiculous but what do you do if you want something so bad but they don't make them anymore
You either pay up or not.
I have a jacklore which is a great knife .,! With all due respect its not the same.
One thing is for sure a Mora cut an orange just as well ;)
I've had my name down for a Woodlore knife for about 6 to 7years and what I've been doing is putting a couple of quid every now and then and have already saved for it.
Andrew

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I've withdrawn the knife,but cannot work out how to get the pink withdrawn thing in the thread title.Thanks to everyone for the info on the knife
Andrew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE