Ray Mears Wilkinson Sword bushcraft knife Withdrawn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I would like to swap this knife for a Stuart Marsh woodlore clone in RWL 34 other knifes considered but I would like it in RWL 34 steel.This knife has the genuine scales,but with liners,this is because when I got it there was a gap between the scales and the tang.Rob Evs did the work and a fine job he did as we'll
4b3a527b76231fcea47b0d22690e250b_zpsejfqtfkn.jpg

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Hi Andy
to be honest with you I don't have a clue,maybe somebody on the forum could tell us
Andrew

I sold mine for about £260 last year, although it was the black handled one which is slightly different to yours. Hope that helps

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I sold mine for about £260 last year, although it was the black handled one which is slightly different to yours. Hope that helps
Thanks I didn't realise they were going for that amount I was looking in an old woodlore catalogue yesterday and the black micarta ones were £95 these were £165 and the Woodlore knife was £195
Andrew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE