Ray Mears Bushcraft Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 28, 2010
ontario
I just read that RM will be teaching a course here in Ontario next June, somewhere north of Toronto.
It's a five day course and the cost is, get this, FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS!
Tell me I'm wrong; is this a mistake? Reserve your spot now before they're all gone...:lmao:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
£2500 GBP, he'll fill the course I would think without much problem.

There is nothing on his site about it, there was some talk of him and Ray Goodwin running a canoeing expedition in Canada but it was inferred that this would be a ten day to two week affair if it ever came about.

In 2004 I forked over about the same amount of money for a three week expedition in Namibia with Ray and his team, worth every penny I thought. :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
£2500 ain't a lot of money these days, you can spend the same renting a nice villa in the sun.

That said I've been looking at long term rental in Hungary and a small basic place is from about £3k pa :D There's an option, ten of you chip in £6 a week and you have a bolt hole in Europe.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...That said I've been looking at long term rental in Hungary and a small basic place is from about £3k pa :D There's an option, ten of you chip in £6 a week and you have a bolt hole in Europe..."

No, no, it is a terrible place, go away, you would hate it.

13948755.jpg

panoramio

;)

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
I'm not making any negative comments on Ray Mears, I think he's great, I was just amazed at anyone spending eight hundred skins a day
to go out and learn bushcraft. I could do a month-long canoe trip in Algonquin Park for $800 and come back with change...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE