Rat pack tabs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Slaine

Sep 23, 2005
Canterbury
The water puri tablets that are in the Brtish Rat Packs, could someone please tell me what the guidlines are on using these, i.e. time, amount of tabs, volume of water etc ?

Thanks

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
They're made to go with the standard 1958 pattern military water bottle.

Add one tab to a full water bottle (1 litre) and allow to dissolve - should take about 15 minutes to do its stuff, but I always left it for at least 30 mins.

I think you're supposed to wait at least 30 mins anyway if you're adding anything like the rat pack orange or lemon powder to the water after treatment.

I think I've got the instruction leaflet about somewhere in the house. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow and if I can, I'll post the full text on this thread - unless anyone else beats me to it!

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
IIRC, it's 1 tablet per litre of water, then wait 20 minutes.... but I'll check..

brb

edit : from the back of a strip of tablets:

WATER PURIFYING TABLETS

Fill plastic water bottle with
water, add one tablet, shake
Leave for 15 minutes before drinking

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
IIRC, it's 1 tablet per litre of water, then wait 20 minutes.... but I'll check..

brb

edit : from the back of a strip of tablets:

WATER PURIFYING TABLETS

Fill plastic water bottle with
water, add one tablet, shake
Leave for 15 minutes before drinking

I thought someone would beat me to it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE