Quite a few bits for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Guys, i had another clear out recently and founds a few more bits that never get used so they will be looking for new homes :),

These are all in classified at the moment as im after cash first, but i would be willing to trade for a few bits im after! Iv left pricers on so you can see what i have valued them all at :)

What im looking for trade wise;

Canvas Tarp/ normal tarp
Woodland pocho or Olive
olive military Mittens
Leather working tools
zebra kettle any size
spyderco UKPK, slip joints or friction folders
Air rifle (long shot i know ;) ) Wooden stock
Any sort of traditional bushy bits
Break down bow saw
Antler
Leather
tomahawk

someone who can put a edge on two axe heads iv got and also a new bevel on my Sheffield bushcrafter
Ill add to the list if i can think of anything elts..

Any questions feel free to ask..

1. Is a Bench soft-sell jacket, size M. Its in great conditions, with tuf fabric.

IMAG1079-1.jpg

£14

2. Softie jacket, reversible, size M. very warm in good condition. Has two very small holes that have been stitched up (see photo)

IMAG1080.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

IMAG1082.jpg

£14 sold

3. Norgie, size L in good condition. No holes or tears

IMAG1083.jpg

£8

4. North face down jacket. I got this recently off a member on BCUK but sadly its too short on the arms for me. Says Size M but would fit a Small better. Very warm, in good alround conditions. (FEW MARKS)

IMAG1084.jpg

reversible

IMAG1085.jpg

£14

5. DD hammock green day sack. I dont think they sell these in OG any more?! A really nice sack with Plenty of space. Iv done a few one nighters using it and i easily got my hammock set up and sleeping bag with all my cooking bits in it fine.

IMAG1086.jpg

IMAG1087.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

£24

6. wash kit bag in green canvas. Used but still life within.

IMAG1091.jpg

IMAG1090.jpg

(knife not incl)

£ 6

7. One off file knife skinner. Looks and feels great in the hand. Never skinned or cut a thing. (would make a nice Friction folder project as the blades sup 3" long.)

IMAG1092.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

IMAG1094.jpg

IMAG1095.jpg

IMAG1096.jpg

£ 30

8. Winter mitts with leather, in great condition!

IMAG1097.jpg

£ 12

9. Peter Storm softie type jacket. Grey metal color. Used twice so in very good condition. Size M

IMAG1099.jpg

£ 14

10. AND finally an original Stomeng Sami knife.

used a few times then but away for the last year.

IMAG1100.jpg

IMAG1102.jpg

IMAG1103.jpg

IMAG1104.jpg

£100

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Interested in the softie jacket and norgie.
I can do the axe heads for you.
Would you be able to give me an idea of sizing on the softie please, I am a 43" chest , usually a large but sometimes medium fits fine.
Cheers. Rob.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Rob, sorry mate iv just updated but the softie is sold, but the Norgie and a few other bits are still around :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE