Quick Sale; Allan Blade Bushcraft New in Sheath *SOLD*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
To Late === SOLD===

Hello,

I have an NIS (New In Sheath) Allan Blade Bushcraft knife with an beautifull right hand Kydex sheath with integrated Firesteel holder including an Large Military Firesteel.

This knife is new has an sand blasted finish with Selenium Dioxide coating finished with clear laquer and has an light grey color.
The steel used is O1, differentially heat treated, the blade length is 4"with a total length of 8 5/8" and has green Micarta handle (fully enclosed tang).

It only cut a patch of hairs from my left lower arm and is scarry sharp.

I'm selling this for $155 to my PayPal account (I lose 4% on PayPal) or $150 directly paid into the PayPal account of somebody I bought a knife from.

Here's a picture, I can send more if you send me an email.

Allan%20Blade%20Bushcraft.jpg

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

gurushaun

Forager
Sep 12, 2003
Modbury, Devon/Cannock Staffs
Piet

Try registering over at British Blades (you'll find a link on the main bushcraft site, just click on the red leaf). I yuo'll double your chance of a sale in the memebers classified over there, as well as posting here

Cheers

Shaun

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hi Shaun,

I registered at BritishBlades just hours ago and I put the same post up.

I'm normally not into a habbit of making my first post an for sale post but I'm in need of "trade money" and don't want to use my CC as the "Lady of the house" :wink: sees the credit slips.

Cheers,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE