Quality Medical Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

DavidBFPO

I use a PLCE medical side pocket with the family first aid kit in it. If we go away somewhere, it comes with us:

plce-medic-pouch-94-p.jpg

Mine not actually an issue bag, but some kind of cheaper copy. Might not survive being thrown out of helicopters in Afghanistan quite as well as the real thing, but as a family FAK works very nicely.
----
hello,
I still have my original issue PLCE side pocket (zip together with shoulder straps) & alternative Medical side pocket (with markings). The Gregson First Aid kit pocket size, I originally picked up two of these during my time in the Forces for personal use & still have such in my kit (new) whilst travelling with additional pieces of 1st Aid items added. I had a conversation many years ago with the team that put these packs together regarding my additional items. These were purely for my own use. I would still recommend the Gregson 1st Aid Pack II as a reserve or vehicle pack kit.
Regards
David

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Some fantastic thread necromancy there... Fitting in a thread about first aid...

Also, interesting link, thank you.

Julia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE