PSE Legacy longbow review

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Love the ears:rolleyes:.

Over here in GB, we call that type of bow an "American Flatbow" ...it's the next item on the shopping list for my school archery club.

How long did the bamboo arrows take to make?

Simon

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk

Over here in GB, we call that type of bow an "American Flatbow" ...it's the next item on the shopping list for my school archery club.

Simon

I can recommend the falco range if you're looking for an afb. I have the legend which shoots beautifully. There is a junior version available too.

Charlz9mm

Forager
Jul 1, 2012
USA

Simon

Bamboo arrows take a couple hours each to make.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Very laid back review style you have and i like it.
I cant shoot to save my life either ;)

Charlz9mm

Forager
Jul 1, 2012
USA
Very laid back review style you have and i like it.
I cant shoot to save my life either ;)

Thank you. I am not sure if I am laid back or just getting old and tired :). Don't worry about being a good shot. Just have fun. There is a lot of pressure to be an expert especially at archery clubs. This alienates a lot of newbies which is very sad. Have fun and thanks for your comment.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I have an Ishi longbow made by Beier, came at 159 euro very good price for a longbow:) Bearpaw also make good bows but they're more expensive and Falco of course even more so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE