Primus Omnifuel, and Rab Ridge Raider

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well, after a lot of debate, and nashing of teeth, I have decided to pass on a couple of items to more worthy homes.

First up is my Primus OmniFuel stove. Used approx 4-5 times. It's great. Fact. But the little bird on my shoulder (who I call 'Ultralight') says that it has got to go. Complete with all the trimmings - case, three jets, cleaning tool. aluminium wind shield, aluminium base (both never used), 0.6L fuel bottle, instructions, and a little tube of grease.

£105 inc P&P

050412-008.jpg050412-009.jpg050412-010.jpg

Next up is my Rab Ridge Raider in a lovely fetching Olive. Now, this is very much part of the 'Ultralight' ethos, however, I'm becoming more and more in favour of a more spacious environment in which to procrastinate.

Again, used a handful of times. Excellent condition with no rips/tears/threads etc etc. Comes complete in its own roll top stuff sack, with Aluminium Easton Pole, and a pack of 8 pegs (4 is compulsary, 6 is optional, 8 is having a couple of spares).

Yes, its a little grubby, but its been used, and I didn't have time to hose it down and wait for it to dry before nightfall today.

£105 inc P&P

050412-002.jpg050412-001.jpg050412-003.jpg050412-004.jpg050412-005.jpg050412-006.jpg050412-007.jpg

Both items will be sent via RMRD, and PayPal is the preferred method of payment unless you are collecting, then good ole fashioned notes are the currency of the day...

As usual, if you have any questions, please PM or post, and I'll do my best to answer swiftly and accurately!

:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE