Primus Eta Stove Review *Image Heavy*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Have a look at this
http://www.blacks.co.uk/camping/camping-accessories/product/095726/backpack-solo-cookset.html

I have the duo set which is this pot and lid along with another which this set fits into.They are hard anodised which is as good as non stick and quite light and certainly as strong as titanium.I've used them for a while now and have had no problems apart from the handles getting hot.This is easily cured by taking them off and using a pot grip.The small one holds an issue ration pack or two if you fold and squeeze then.If you just put one ratpack in the water is also enough for a brew.The larger one is plenty big enough for two ratpacks and a brew.After removing the handles the weight including the lids is only about 30g heavier than an MSR titan kettle and lid so you're not carrying much extra weight but you are gaining a bowl to eat out of.The smaller lid holds a whole tin of whatever and the large lid holds 2 tins of whatever.
Well worth a look.
Also they are advertised by many companies at prices ranging from £15 -£35 having checked out a few they are all the same but have different names on them or plastic coated handles.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I've got a couple of sizes of them sapper. I have the Gerlert Ascent 2 and the solo cookset - the kids have nicked them.
Now i've got the jetboil though i doubt i'll need them anymore but they are handy and do take a hammering. :) Just fancied something "Fancy for a change"

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I know that feeling,I'm looking at a new down sleeping bag.I found a site that lets you design your own.I managed to design a -65 degree bag that cost £1400:yikes:.I'll be getting something else:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE