Pressure stove wanted monitor/ coleman/ primus etc???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
As the title suggests i am wanting/ needing either a monitor type parrafin pressure stove or one of the optimus/ primus type perhaps 111 model...
but i would also like it anyone has one one of the coleman sportsters.. 1 think the model is 544??? its not the feather 442 anyway...
the reason being am sort of moving away from the convienient gas stoves to a more mess about smelly liquid fuel types..
I have loads of bushy stuff including some really nice and unused sharps such as helle harding bushcraft knife,, and a estwing sportsman axe and loads upon loads of other stuff...
pm me if you got anything and wanting anything!!!!
cheers.............

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I have done a deal with pignut and aquired a nice stove from him cant wait for it to arrive!!! hope its here soon!!!!
But I still have loads of stuff left some of which is brand new !!! and ideally I could do with another stove of the type mentioned...
would really like a monitor stove or primus/ optimus... but another type is the coleman sportster stove....
pm me with details/ offers.............

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Hi mate, I've a Shinabro Royal 400C (South Korean version of the 111) that's going spare if you're interested. It's got all the bits & bobs - roarer & silent burner, meths bottle etc. Only tend to use my Optimus so this is a redundant. Cheers.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
thank you for the offer it sounds real good have sent you a pm
]Hi mate, I've a Shinabro Royal 400C (South Korean version of the 111) that's going spare if you're interested. It's got all the bits & bobs - roarer & silent burner, meths bottle etc. Only tend to use my Optimus so this is a redundant. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Ive been looking at a collectors site kindly linked to me by a couple of members and I think I could get really into these pressure stove and lamps... have always liked nostalgic things and these fit the bill nicely so keep em coming guys and thanks to pignut and para106 for the deals already done...
cheers.......

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE