Praise for Wonderful Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JimFSC

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2004
Isle of Wight
:soapbox: Saw BUK are going to review rucksacks so thought I'd recommend mine (or the latest incarnation of it). Back in 1998 I was doing a BELA course and did research into rucksacks- I needed a new one anyway and was so impressed with what I heard about Macpac's I went out and aquired a new Macpac Ascent. :notworthy Well I have never used an inner lining- it's been 100% waterproof through all use! For 2 and a half years it spent 5 hours a day on a beach in all weathers (torrential, freezing rain and sitting in rockpools to baking summer days and salt spray).
The last 2 years it goes into almost daily use and many camps (28 camps last year alone) you will appreciate I rarely have a chance to even clean it (twice in nearly 6 years I'm afraid! :oops: ) and it's still in great condition! Only sign of use is very slightly faded colour (I think!) and 1 pinprick in top pocket from an unsheathed knife (oops! :eek:\: ). All in all I can't give it enough praise! :You_Rock_

Anyone else got a GREAT bag to ramble on about at great length boring everyone? Jim.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE