Potentially worrying development

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
<chuckle>

I knew you liked shooting that .223 Chris :)

We'll have to drag Rekinov over for a range day and convert him to the dark side!

rg598

Native
My apologies also Spandit. Although I suspect you might have been hoping for a discucion of shotguns to give you ideas :)

With that in mind, does anybody on here have any experience with CZ shotguns? I have a CZ handgun that's exceptionally well made and well mannered with all ammo I've fed it, but I'd like to know more about their shotguns; and I suspect Spandit might be interested as well.

I have a CZ Upland Sterling 12g O/U. I use it for just about everything. I love the gun. When I was buying it I tried out some much more expensive guns, and couldn't see much difference in terms of operation. It is not engraved, or as good looking as some of the higher end models, but it works very well. I'm pretty sure CZ outsources their shotguns to a Turkish company called Huglu. All the models seem to get good reviews.

2263.jpg

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Rough shooting gun? Buy a Baikal. If you ever bog your car in the mud you can dig it out with the butt and not knock much value off the gun.

£150 second hand of quality Russian engineering.

Finesse.... Not so much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE