post 3k comp!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I think we came off pretty lightly to be fair and got to bed before midnight! :nana:

I realise it is a subjective time so I have taken it from the time I realised and mentioned to swmbo 'I do believe it has all gone quiet!' I also remembered to glance at the clock and the time was exactly

honestly it really was!......

23:30hrs - so congrats to _Scorpio_ - well done mate! - drop me your addy via pm and I'll get your reward off to you :35:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I need no gifts form Graham - however I have just half carried my neighbour home - so I count as a bad influence!!

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I need no gifts form Graham - however I have just half carried my neighbour home - so I count as a bad influence!!

lol - a bad influence I have no doubts about mate!!! - however I would be pleased to have you as my neighbour!

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I think we came off pretty lightly to be fair and got to bed before midnight! :nana:

You got off lightly there!

They must have been tired out by their day time shenanigans, but be warned, they'll adapt and stay awake longer the next time, and the time after that, and...

Well done Scorpio.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You got off lightly there!

They must have been tired out by their day time shenanigans, but be warned, they'll adapt and stay awake longer the next time, and the time after that, and...

Well done Scorpio.

Bad enough I have to read your posts once, but twice!!?!! And now some poor bugger is gonna have to go through three.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
You had an early night then mate.

Well done on the milestone mate, Unlike some people I could think of, most of them were worth reading....
10980.gif

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Bad enough I have to read your posts once, but twice!!?!! And now some poor bugger is gonna have to go through three.

Sorry for putting you through that mate.

And you make it worse by quoting it...

As you'll know from your Jolly Jack Tar shore runs, The Commodores sang a sailors favourite disco tune "Once, twice, three times a maybe".

Wee wifi blip caused me to hit resend.

Liam

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sorry for putting you through that mate.

And you make it worse by quoting it...

As you'll know from your Jolly Jack Tar shore runs, The Commodores sang a sailors favourite disco tune "Once, twice, three times a maybe".

Wee wifi blip caused me to hit resend.

Liam

I wish there was a ban button.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Damn only 2 minutes out :(
Guess I dont carry my luck cross forum lol
Great comp and thanks :)

I did notice how close you were mate and am now glad I didn't make a comment after your guess that no-one else need bother entering after one of your guesses

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE