possible swaps?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
FOR NOW I AM OUT OF STOCK OF RATION PACKSI have in my possesion a good number of ration packs (boil in the bag),also hexi stoves and hexi block replacements(again a vey good number of these).

I am not sure what i would like, but possibly a tarp, jet boil and shiny things!! Or poss other things i have nt thought of yet.
So if any of the above grab your fancy send us a message.
I have got all these for sale on evilbay so no worries if no interest.I will be putting all these up for sale on here as soon as i have enough funds to become a full member!!(not working sucks!).

Also a DPM bivvy bag (ex mod) although will have to check on the condition of it, have not taken this out of the pack i got it in!THS ITEM NOW SWAPPED

diablo nightmare paint balls .687 in yellow/green i have 2000 of these split into 4 bags or still in the box.
what have you got? also my above things still there!

andy

ok just dug the bivvy bag out, it's in very good condition just needing a good wash!it's in camo(dpm)or i could swap it for mine which is olive green.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE