PLCE DSLR pouch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Been having a google but didn't find anything specifically for cameras, I have the canon d600 mounted with an 18-135 lens, would be nice to find something made for the job rather than tosh something up

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Camera Care Systems (CCS) may have something suitable.
I had one of their zoom slr cases on my Nikon & 100% happy with it.
Great build quality & good protection.No connection other than as a customer.
Simon

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
Thanks for the replies, how big? Its a canon D600, I don't have the dimensions to hand but will post later

Are those cases PLCE mounting? Ie will they fit to the side of a karrimore sabre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Nomad

I'm not aware of any camera case that fits PLCE. Your best bet is probably to find something that fits into a side pocket. There are types that are tall and slim, with a top flap - the lens points downwards with the camera body at the top.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
The PLCE system was designed primarily for military use so it's unlikely that a commercial company would produce a camera case specially for it. Certainly I have never seen anything like it.

There may be something suitable for the MOLLE system because that has more options for attachment but again I've not seen anything other than the usual photographic company products. Try LowePro or Think Tank for example.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE