Planning for next week and a realisation.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
We have been planning to get away from Wednesday next week into the long weekend on Dartmoor. The weather this week has been a bit "damp" I see. First night on the moor is Wednesday and the weather for that is cold and dry with a low of -4 overnight and cold sunshine the next morning :D . As the week goes on there are a few challenges as winds get up to the 49mph mark on the Tors. Now just then Mrs Graveworm came in and looked over my shoulder as I was looking at the Weather, (As you get older and wiser it's less embarrassing when your wife sees what you are looking at on the internet). Her reaction was the same as mine. Now this is not my first Rodeo so I know that is not typical of every partner; we've been together a while now, but that shared reaction still makes life seem good.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Only 49mph winds? Just hope they don't get to 51mph; then you'd be in trouble!..................... Hope you enjoy it, sounds as if you're enjoying life at the moment.................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE