Places left on Wildwise Autumn courses.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
I'm not affiliated with Wildwise but I have been on two of their courses and thoroughly enjoyed them. I just got an email telling me of these places and thought there might be of interest to some here.

Our Autumn camps are the last oppurtunity this year, for coming out on one of WildWise's woodland courses, in the wilds of Dartmoor.

A chance to camp out in the woods, connect with nature and learn some amazing skills to help get closer to our native wildlife and understand the natural world. The camps are led by two of our most experienced and talented leaders, and are taught in a convivial camp atmosphere, with plenty of time for storytelling and chat around the campfire.

September 21-23 Introduction to Tracking
A whole weekend to immerse into the patterns and rhythms of nature to learn elementary tracking skills, cultivate a deeper awareness of nature and get closer to wildlife. Cost: £155 Adult, £50 Child, £295 Family of 4

September 28-30 Moor Bushcraft (In aid of Survival Int. Bushmen Appeal)
Bushcraft reaches far beyond the realms of survival, teaching how to read and utilise the natural world in a way that can only add to the outdoors experience. Aimed at developing the skills necessary to feel at home in the great outdoors, this camp will include fire-by-friction, natural cordage, woodcraft and campfire cookery/wild foods.
Cost: £155 Adult, £50 Child, £295 Family of 4

For more information and booking please contact:

Tel: 01803 868269
Mobile 0781 349 2825

Email: enquiries@wildwise.co.uk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE