For Sale Pentagon Kryer 24L Tactical Backpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

InTheSticks

Aug 9, 2016
Lancashire
This is brand new less than a week old as of today - it cost £115 from MIlitary 1st (I will provide copy scan of receipt if required) and is in Olive. Here is the link to the actual specification of the pack:

https://www.military1st.co.uk/k16085-06-pentagon-kryer-backpack-olive-green.html

+++++++ PLEASE READ BELOW ++++++++

SINCE PURCHASING I HAVE REMOVED (CUT OFF) THE COMPRESSION STRAPS FOR 2 REASONS, (I) THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE IT IS A SMALL PACK AND DOESN'T REALLY NEED THEM AND (II) THEY INTERFERE WITH OPENING AND CLOSING OF THE ZIPS, THEY ARE A REAL NUISANCE SO PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND BEFORE YOU ENQUIRE, THANK YOU.

You will see the straps as they were, in fact there are 2 lashing points either side were if needed you could reinstate some bungee cord to do a more efficient job of pulling the pack in, to be fair there is not much to pull in even at worst.

DSC00624.JPG DSC00625.JPG

Owing to this, the pack is going for £60 posted, as stated it is unused and brand new, I was just a little too keen with before realising it is not required for the use I purchased it for. I can honestly it is very robust with a multitude of storage options

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE