Pelican 1060 Micro Case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
For sale is my Pelican 1060 Micro Case, which has a blue coloured insert. It is in good condition and all in working order. It shows some signs of mild use but there is no damage at all to the function of the product. These are perfect for protecting your valuables from water or dust damage and are popular amognst photographers, but could be used for anything from your phone to a first aid kit. These sell for around £27.00 without postage, I would like £18.00 all in.

Some photographs of the item:

imagejpg2_zps9fb85ee1.jpg

imagejpg1_zps949caa25.jpg

imagejpg2_zps4aff9a10.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1f412dbe.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions please dont hesitate to ask me.

Last edited:

Meltoc

Oct 27, 2011
Bucks
[ill take it please, paypal details please.

QUOTE=Clouston98;1601145]For sale is my Pelican 1060 Micro Case, which has a blue coloured insert. It is in good condition and all in working order. It shows some signs of mild use but there is no damage at all to the function of the product. These are perfect for protecting your valuables from water or dust damage and are popular amognst photographers, but could be used for anything from your phone to a first aid kit. These sell for around £27.00 without postage, I would like £18.00 all in.

Some photographs of the item:

imagejpg2_zps9fb85ee1.jpg

imagejpg1_zps949caa25.jpg

imagejpg2_zps4aff9a10.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1f412dbe.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions please dont hesitate to ask me.[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE