Paul Baker the knife maker???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Top Job Paul, thanks for coming in and alaying the fears. Happy Anniversary by the way. Phew, well, Greg, it looks like you creamed in there mate. I'm glad it's sorted, to be honest, better than expected. Look forward to see it when you've done. Beware though, your teetering on the brink of a slippery slope!!:rolleyes:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Look forward to see it when you've done. Beware though, your teetering on the brink of a slippery slope!!:rolleyes:

I'll be sure to keep you all in the picture, I have a couple of other knives to do at the moment though hence the thread for my new sheaths.
I think I have gone over the brink especially since I have started new projects in John's workshop!:D

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I too have a couple of projects on the go at the mo. A few knives and an interesting project intended for a 'Help for heroes' auction, a charity close to both our hearts. After that i an embarking on a very special pair of knives that i intend to keep after handling and sheathing. More on that later.:D

Here's my Baker: MASTER PIECE!
PaulBaker013.jpg

PaulBaker015.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE