Parachute

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Thanks for the links, fellas. :wink: I haven't got the slightest clue about ebay tho. Any hints?

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Thanks but apparently they only have them in blue. (Does anyone know if you can dye a chute??)

Richie

Forager
Feb 3, 2004
North Wales
Soldier of Fortune do them but they are a little expensive at about £70. They have them mail order or from their chester branch

Richie

jason01

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 24, 2003
Anchor supplies in Nottingham also do them, dont know if they have any in stock atm give em a call. Unless you manage to find an old silk chute you'll probably have trouble dying them.

Can we ask what you want it for? Half ounce coated ripstop nylon an polyester can be had for quite resonable prices from kite material suppliers, plenty of colours but usually very bright, can sometimes get seconds for £1.50/m if you dont need the technical U/L stuff. If you need it to be breathable look for balloon fabric.

Jason

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Anchor supplies in Nottingham also do them
I've never used them mail order, but I've been there and I'd reccomend them.... very knowledgeable staff and a good range of stock. If they havn't got them in they'll be able to tell you when they will be or can get one for you.

:)
Ed

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
jason01 said:
Can we ask what you want it for?

Jason
Just a shelter for the garden (tired of the rain putting my fires out! :wink:) Would prefer drab or green as it's less conspicuous...

I'll give Anchor a call. Cheers! :biggthump

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Tony said:
Don't go for a cargo one, they're huge. I swapped mine for something smaller :wink:
Was the cargo chute we saw at your place - that was huge! Can you give me a clue what to ask for or do they go just by measurement?

D

Duncs

Kath,

If you're still looking for a green chute my local surplus store does them - about £25-30 I think. I seem to think they may be cargo chutes with no cord attached. Let me know and I'll try and pop down to get one, not sure what the postage would be.

Duncs

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Thanks but I'm not looking now. Actually it was Tony who found me a chute (I really must go pick it up sometime too!) :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE