Paddling on by.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Blutack

Nov 21, 2007
Glasgowish
Hi folks,

I've found myself lurking on here more and more, having drifted over from Song of The Paddle. However, I reckoned it was about time I did the honourable thing, and registered.

Looking forward to meeting you all, as I've loads to learn here!

Cheers,

Blutack.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
For me it was the other way round - was on British Blades first (early 2004 I think) but kept hopping over here when it went quiet on BB. I finally registered in early 2006.
Best thing I ever did. I'm hardly on BB now and spend most of my net time reading these pages.

Welcome on board :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome - it is good to see another canoeist take the plunge....as it were, so to speak....
Enjoy the site!
Do you ever come to Wales paddling? - we have some good rivers over here, though no open water to compare with Scotland...

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
wellcome blutack
ive just joined sotp,and have just purchased some plans for an 18ft canoe witch i will be building in the coming months,ready for the summer,will post some pics here and on sotp on the progress wellcome again

bernie

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Blutack :)
It's good to see you over here, I hope you feel welcome to come and join the conversations.

cheers,
Toddy

Blutack

Nov 21, 2007
Glasgowish
Hi again, and thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Quite a few familar faces then. You're right Woodsmoke - bushcraft and paddling do go hand in hand!

Blutack.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Crickey, they'll let anyone on here these days.:p

Welcome to BcUK Blutack!

...that reminds me, I bored out a wee bit of tube for that extension piece. Didn't have a drill bit for the clip hole but figured you'd maybe have one. It's buried among the junk in my car boot:rolleyes:. Will give you a bell about dropping it off.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE