one handed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DISCO

Aug 18, 2004
SCOTLAND
I was just wondering after watching beyond boundries what one handed kit is available . i was also thinking in a real survival situation were your predominant hand/arm is impaired due to injury. you are left with your "weaker/less used arm/hand). So far i've come up with lighter and blast match. Any other interesting ideas?for other kit.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Have you read Aron Ralstons book, Between a rock and a hard place?
The guy had a bizzare accident while canyoneering and the upshot was he had to amputate his own arm with a leatherman!
An amazing story and he still climbs there are some photos of him using an ice axe attached to the stump of his amputated arm, not exactly bushcraft I know, but it shows how you can manage when you need to.
I have friend who is an amputee he just gets on with no special tools the only time he says he has problem is with modern easy to open packaging, try and open a milk carton one handed!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE