One for MartinK9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats ridiculous. Whoever ( if anyone) buys them, then they have more money than sense.

I also noticed the blade hardness at being 56 - 58? Whats all that about then? You'd expect them to be 58/59.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Its a fine line between a reputation of quality knives by a top maker and just a rip off merchant taking advantage of people with little experiance other than the fact RM uses one. Still nice tho

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Interesting prices,makes the 25th anniversary Woodlore that isn't getting a nibble on BB at £450 the bargain of 2012 so far.

oohhhhhhhhhh now you,ve got me looking thru the house at what i can sell,....

number 62 though,...i want number 2 or 3 ,...lol

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
oohhhhhhhhhh now you,ve got me looking thru the house at what i can sell,....

number 62 though,...i want number 2 or 3 ,...lol

This foxy little number may well go down a lot more yet,i can remember not too long ago they were getting snapped up straight away for a lot more sovs...........................

Go on..................you know you want to :naughty:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Am I right in assuming that these are numbers 1 & 2 of the Alan wood produced knives?

If so, in terms of "collectibles", you would probably get a good return in a few years time.

Hmm, I might have to take advantage of the new £20,000 credit card limit Virgin have just given me!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
My wife has given up asking what parcels go in and out of here, when something knife shape turns up and she answers the door to the postman I say its a referb or it needs a sheath made, poor woman!!!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Am I right in assuming that these are numbers 1 & 2 of the Alan wood produced knives?

If so, in terms of "collectibles", you would probably get a good return in a few years time.

That's how I read it, still stupid money for a knife though, however you try and butter it up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE