Old Town Pack for sale in Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
I'm putting my Pack up for sale because I've bought a bigger canoe so I can take my Lab with me along with my camping gear.

It's about 3 1/2 years old (I've had it 6 months) and in great condition. A few of the usual scrapes and scratches but nothing worth mentioning specifically. She's fully laced for airbags/blocks etc and has the cane seat. She's also been treated with 303 aerospace sunblock.

Here's the blurb from Old Town:

There's enough versatility packed into the 12-foot, 33-pound Pack to keep it going from dawn to dusk, with every member of the family taking a turn. The Old Town Pack is made of tough, lightweight Royalex®. It's so light that anyone who can paddle solo can carry it; on a portage, to and from the water, on and off the car top. It's 33 lbs. of freedom — the Pack goes where other canoes can't.

* Polyethylene decks with grab handles
* Well-suited for double-bladed paddle
* Durable, yet lightweight
* Black vinyl gunwales
* Solo use

P1010836.jpg

P1010838.jpg

P1010832.jpg

P1010835.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

I'd like £500 collected from Glasgow or I'm willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. This is now sold

Last edited:

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Hi Steve, I got a Mobile Adventure Prospector, it's about 15 foot so loads more room for puppy and beer :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE