Oil Stones, Belt Sander, Vintage Pipe, Torch Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Been clearing out the garage so have a few interesting items up for grabs

First of is two oil stones. They are over 100 years old, with handmade wooden boxes. The large is teak and the small is mahogany. The stones are in good condition, you can't really get better quality than this! they just need a little tlc

CIMG5809 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5807 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5808 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Next up is a belt sander. approx 4 inches wide by 12-15 inches long. I don't know much about this except it needs a power source.

CIMG5814 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5816 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5815 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5817 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Vintage clay pipe (only getting rid of one)

CIMG5803 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

BOC acetylene torch set. Great quality set, but with one one or two parts missing? It is in great condition, with the little cleaning rods still in good nic. Also comes with original wee manual/guide

CIMG5810 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5812 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5813 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

CIMG5818 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Willing to accept cash offers or trades. Tradewise I'm looking for specifically a pillar drill and another wood lathe. Alternatively interested in any wood working machinery, a forge, or blacksmithing equipment.

Because of the size and weight of items pickup from Birmingham area would be best.

Please PM

Hamish

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I've got that BOC set I can vouch for it, it's a great set do just about anything you want welding or burning.

Sent from somewhere?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I could be interested in the belt sander but have no trades that you're after so it'd have to be a cash deal; give us a clue as to what kind of price you'd want for it :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
If I can arrange transport I'd love to have it...............I'll have a think and pm you tomorrow if that's ok :)

Where in B'ham do I need to get to?

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
I'm interested in the stones; again I don't really have much to trade, so can you give an idea on price? (PM if you prefer).

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Picked up the belt sander today, I'm very pleased with it; it was lovely to meet you and Fi and the dogs :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE