Oh dear I missed it??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mutley

Forager
May 6, 2005
Wow - I orderd one from Woodlore ages ago!

I have that edition! :D

Thats amazing, got it free in post too!

Mutley

Forager
May 6, 2005
Just found mine, in mint condition with brown order forms still in tact. :D

Anymore of these on eBay so I can see the prices going?

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Oh my god !!!

I'm gonna put mine up and see how it goes :eek: Bid from a penny I think :D

*edit
I've done it interesting to see what it goes for. lol

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Nice one. 'A lovely piece of Ray Mears memorabilia.' :D

This will be a very interesting experiment.

I am very tempted to bid 50p for it - by removing yours from circulation i will increase the rarity value of my own copy.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Right. That's me entered into the race to acquire a classic piece of Raymearsiana.

Watch out for me in 2050 as I appear on Antiques Roadshow and from the basket of my zimmer frame produce a genuine Woodlore Catalogue.

"And I suggest you insure it for not less than six billion euros...."

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Mad as teeth !!

It's at 11p at the moment but the scary thing is there are 6 PEOPLE who have put it on their watch list :eek:

The mind boggleth???

If this goes for the same as the last one, I'll have to send for this years from woodlore and put it away for the grand kids inheritance ROTFL :D

* Quote DOC "Raymearsiana" Wahahhaahahahahahahahhaha :D .

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
maddave said:
It's at 11p at the moment but the scary thing is there are 6 PEOPLE who have put it on their watch list :eek:

a sort of morbid fascination? I often will watch things on eBay just to see what people will pay

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
LOL

Im gonna start buying stuff off woodlore and just set up an ebay business. "Genuine Ray Mears Hand Sanitizer".

Whats it on at the moment Dave?

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I think i got some instruction Woodlore sent me about how to use a knife and current knife law. Gotta be worth at least a tenner.

Rhapsody

Forager
Jan 2, 2005
Aldershot, nr. Guildford, UK
Right, lads; we're going to kidnap Ray Mears and sell him on ebay. Think of the money that these fools would be willing to pay for the genuine article! I can see it now... we would each have our own pacific island, sailing between them on our large expensive yachts to visit each other and exchange bushcrafty skills, techniques, and recipes for caviar.... ahhhh.....

... *ahem* sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE