Nutmeg's 1st Birthday Meet!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi BCUK! Nutmeg here, daddy has let me borrow his account, (if this is against the rules, Mods please delete) as he explained to me that, as i am not 13 i can't have my own, oh yeah and because i am a dog!
Anyway, it's my birthday and i am 1 today! Daddy said to me "What do you want to do for your birthday?" I said "Camping of course!"

So i had my own Birthday Meet! Because it was short notice and daddy had a meet last week, not many could make it, so it was mummy, daddy and me!

I was allowed to choose the venue, setup and grub chioce! So i decided on the woods, a minimal old tarp setup (none of that poofy pop up tent nonsense) Chicken casserole (yum yum!) and madeira cake for afters, dad said i couldn't have proper birthday cake as weight was an issue!

Off we went! It was great, dad let me have a massive fire! I wanted Auntie Elen's spider for comfort, oh yeah and while i was packing, i found her camping kettle, silly me it was in another pack all the time! (not that i have that many) And i knew Auntie Elen, wouldn't mind me borrowing it.

We had a nice walk, and i was allowed to take the pics(apart from the ones with me in of course!) I found some fungi(ID please?)

Then mummy got dinner on the go, i took a funny pic of her with smoke in her eyes, she did not want that one posted, but daddy said it would be funny!

I did eat a bit too much and was sick, but soon ok again, and it was getting late so we all sat by the fire for a while, mummy accused me of drinking some of her wine, as it went down fast, but i think she spilled some! Time for bed, i slept like a log (apart from the bit when a big brown doggy looking thing wandered through camp? Daddy said it was a fox, but i grumbled at him and he went away, dad said i was brave! (well he said shutup Nutmeg, it's late really)

Anyway, i had a brilliant time, and i am off for a nap, as organising your own meet is tiring!

Thanks for looking.

Love.

Nutmeg.

Oh i have PM'd Tony, to see if i can become a member.

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 055.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 001.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 002.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 003.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 004.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 005.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 006.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 007.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 009.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 010.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 011.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 012.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 015.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 016.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 017.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 018.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 019.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 020.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 021.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 022.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 023.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 024.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 026.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 027.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 029.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 034.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 036.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 038.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 039.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 040.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 041.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 043.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 044.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 045.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 046.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 047.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 048.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 051.jpg

Nutmegs 1st Birthday 052.jpg Nutmegs 1st Birthday 054.jpg

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Happy Birthday Nutters; stand on a log and bark at the wind for me
"Daddy" ?? Ivan i dont think that kind of stuffs right you know-I may well be wrong I often am "Mummy" needs a nice down gilet by the looks of things

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Happy Birthday Nutmeg:D

I think you should be made a member......to disallow it would be WUFF justice.........Daddy needs to HOUND Admin, it would be BARKING mad for them to say no.
Nice pictures you have taken of your wonderful Birthday.

I am off to my little white room now........byeeeee Nutters

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
I see you are glad Movember is over Ivan :) Looks like a nice birthday party Nutmeg but where are all the party animals?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Happy Birthday Nutmeg:D

I think you should be made a member......to disallow it would be WUFF justice.........Daddy needs to HOUND Admin, it would be BARKING mad for them to say no.
Nice pictures you have taken of your wonderful Birthday.

I am off to my little white room now........byeeeee Nutters

Nice! Bill, you go and have a lie down mate.

See you at the weekend pal, looking forward to it, forecast looks ok too.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I see you are glad Movember is over Ivan :) Looks like a nice birthday party Nutmeg but where are all the party animals?

OOH! That itch, you just can't scratch, i was looking more of a tramp than ever!

It was a very private affair, Nutmeg insisted no publicity, then typical of a little diva, posed for her own shots!

Catch up very soon mate.

Ivan...

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Happy Birthday Nutmeg :cool:. Glad you enjoyed the Spider, a purrfick prezzie for you and I expect the sheep wool scent was delicious for you :D. Have a really good Sun-Return and make sure you score a good dollop of turkey! Looking fwd to seeing you again in the new year. And your pictures are gorgeous :red:

I fully second (& third, & fourth, etc) Nutmeg's application for membership of BCUK - please Tony may she be an honorary member? Pretty, pretty please ... :rolleyes::D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE