NRT 88 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I'm always wary of self repairing zips but other than that highlander stuff is good kit,if a little less hardwearing than the karrimor and berghaus range.At that price though you can't go wrong.

Long Stride

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2006
Dundee
I have a Highlander forces 44.
Good bag for the money.

Do a search for " highlander forces " on the forum. Lots of info.

Long Stride

JohnL

Forager
Nov 20, 2007
West Sussex
I have just got a highlander 66l. It looks to be very well but together, & feels very comfortable. The adjustable length back is well thought out, & I am glad of it as I am 6'4" & sometime struggle to find a comfortable bag. I think it is probably the best value for money bag around, although I have not tried it in earnest yet.

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
I have just got a highlander 66l. It looks to be very well but together, & feels very comfortable. The adjustable length back is well thought out, & I am glad of it as I am 6'4" & sometime struggle to find a comfortable bag. I think it is probably the best value for money bag around, although I have not tried it in earnest yet.

I've had the Forces 88 (never heard it called the NRT 88 before tho) in DPM for a couple of years now.
Like JohnL I'm a biggun (6 foot 7) and the adjustable back is brilliant.

They're well made, strong and the price is spot on.

Kev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE