Northwood Centinary Meet (Pic heavy :) )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks Chad, finally puts faces to names. This is obviously after you've had a shave from the previous pic Sal' posted.

Speaking of shaving my double edged razor is my new favourite toy. So glad I kept with it and followed your advice, it's making shaving a genuine pleasure.

Back sack and crack sorted ready for pics. Glad to hear you're getting results. I'll get some samples out to you this week mate to have a play with...

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Back sack and crack sorted ready for pics....
Pass that bottle of mind bleach please.... ;)

If we have a very hairy midland meeter I'd be delighted to bring along some cable ties and duct tape, that'd make a fine demo for next time.... I don't think anyone would trust me with a straight razor, especially not a Nowill one with a Chad-edge on it!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
The plans are all coming together, tis karma! You drop into NW on your way through and I'll do all your laundry in return for being our BS&C guineapig! No need for mirrors, contortions, it'll be easy-squeezy, Aaron!!

Biker

The plans are all coming together, tis karma! You drop into NW on your way through and I'll do all your laundry in return for being our BS&C guineapig! No need for mirrors, contortions, it'll be easy-squeezy, Aaron!!

Mental note to self: Head SOUTH EAST when leaving the Moot. DO NOT contemplate heading towards the midlands.

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
there you go...big boy :D

Untitled-2.jpg

Prettiest bush rafter I have ever seen. Well done its a change from bearded old men :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE