North wood 26-29 august 2011 inclusive of the bank holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
welcome to north wood paul, look forward to having you along :)

guys, unless you see loads of cars on CP1, parking weather permitting will be on CP2 alongside upper end of wood, see map link post 1.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
been meaning to ask martin, how do you get the quote as you have it from gordy in your sig? i'd like to have my chad quote looking all official :)

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
Katanga, my friends.

Quick update.

The farmer is doing some work on the cattle grids at the farm entrance, as a result it is now closed. There is a gap (I'm told) just after the gate, that leads into a field, past the farm buildings and brings us to the stand pipe and toilet block. As it is crossing a field, keep your speed down and avoid rutting the track if possible.

I'll be there approx 1030. I will (once I've sussed it) mark the gate and path with orange tape to give people an idea of where to go.

Unless told otherwise, kit is to be dropped at the top end of the wood and cars returned to CP1, by the stand pipe/toilet block.

See you there.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Have a good time lads, i might make it over on Saturday if my wife feels better, so if i'm there i'll see you if not i'll catch you lot on the next one. Watch out for the trees!!!!

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi guys,

I might struggle to get there Friday evening (but will try) so will be with you Sat lunch. latest!

Priam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE