NORTH WALES greenlaning / bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
I'd like to offer some greenlaning in North East Wales for those that are within easy reach.

Probably a day's greenlaning to start with, get to know each other and when the weather is a touch warmer, do it over a whole weekend with a rough camp in the middle.

Ideal would be 3-4 vehicles - any more than that and I think we'd have to split into 2 groups (not a big problem).

please post HERE if you are interested, and we can work out dates etc.

Cheers,

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
I'm going for a scout about tomorrow afternoon (sat the 26th Jan) to see possible routes.

anyone who can jump at such short notice is welcome to join in - call me on 07817 107719 or 01352 753230 to arrange meetup.

Once I've got some good routes found and logged, I'll post some potential dates on this thread to see who can make it for a more proper day out.

Watch this space.

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
There's a good point here.... if there is anyone who wants to go but does not have a 4x4, or has one but it's currently off the road etc., then they'd probably be welcome to come along as a passenger in return for gate opening duties!

I'd be happy to take a passenger - anyone else want to offer this option?

Dom.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Don't mean to be one of those grumpy old fa##s.

My folks live in the Ceiriog valley and I spend a lot of free time up there. The only thing I have seem them get miserable about are the off roaders, when I went up the hill and saw the damage I could see why.

Take a care fellas.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Don't mean to be one of those grumpy old fa##s.

My folks live in the Ceiriog valley and I spend a lot of free time up there. The only thing I have seem them get miserable about are the off roaders, when I went up the hill and saw the damage I could see why.

Take a care fellas.

A point well made, Dougster. It's irresponsible people who tear up greenlanes for a laugh who ruin it for the rest of us. The whole subject has become a very contentious issue because of the irresponsible few. There are a lot of people who are campaigning to get byways downgraded to footpaths or bridleways because of the bad publicity generated by a minority of idiots. Sad but true.

Rest assured, for every d**khead out there, there are many more landy nuts who want to preserve the countryside we all enjoy, and not jeopardise the fragile rights we currently enjoy.

Peace, fellas.

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
yeah no problem aragorn

be good to see you again :beerchug:

don't suppose anyone's free to join me on my preliminary explore tomorrow arternoon?

Dom.
07817 107719
01352 753230

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE