Norrona Recon Trousers - barely used

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello All.

For your consideration, a set of Norrona Recon gore-tex trousers. New from Woodlore these would set you back £400. These are as remarkably well made and designed as you might expect for something so spendy.

I didn't buy them for that price however I did purchase them new and they have seen little use, they were bought for a single trip to Arctic Sweden and were not used when there.

Worn once or twice, no tears, no signs of stress or wear, super comfy.

Sizing described by manufacturer as 'Size 43' and the original seller (Woodlore) as 'Small' '32" waist'.
I normally wear a 34" waist and 32 inside leg and these fit me fine.

I think I'd find it harder to sell these having since sold the matching jacket so I will sell these here for £150 to someone who will pay by bank transfer or possibly by cheque if I know you or you are a long standing member of BCUK. Delivery is included.

P9170043.JPG

P9170046.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2013
Essex
It's been such a long while...I tried to log in... I've forgotten my password...

I'll take the trousers - I thought I could only pay via PayPal on here for both parties benefit / safety...

Nick

N

nicklemaus

Ahh...that's better....my battered moleskin that could compromise a few accounts with a lifetime of passwords...

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Potentially sold to nicklemaus, however he has been a bit quiet so these may be up for grabs again on the 3rd. :)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
These are withdrawn, thanks for looking.

Sorry I cannot change the 'For Sale' heading, even when I edit the first post in advanced mode.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE