Nissan Patrol?????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Mr Fenna I thought you were a Lamborghini LM002 man! LINK

I never did like Lambos ... that Canyonero is more like the reliable vehicle I normally get....
Why do I always feel like I have had a prostate examination when I buy a new vehicle?
Perhaps I should try Nissans...

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I know of two people that have had Navara's eat themselves. New engines aren't cheap sadly, but maybe the later ones are better?

When they were being fixed, it was mentioned by the (independant) garage that it was a far from rare occurance.

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
If I was you matey what I have seen from nissan and they're Diesel engines id steer clear. It's really not worth the constant messing about with them. Just remembered while writing this I know someone else with a patrol and I'm pretty sure he had a rod go on his. I'll give him a bell in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
How's the turning circle though ? An orbit the size of a small county in my experiences......thats only a drawback if your doing offroading in woods or valleys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SWB (MItsu) is better than the LWB and anything is better than a defender or series landie.

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
the regs here require a fog light - in japan they dont so you need to fit an aftermarket fog light to any imports.

Copy%20of%20PAJ2(1).jpg

if you look at the right hand side of the bumper - thats what i meant by tagged on. headlights not involved.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
An old neighbour told me the little wing mirrors were so they could see the very high kerbs in japan,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE