Nice looking bag ..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
Hard to fault any manufacturer that calls their products Dave and Derek though.

Ikea would be easier if you could just go in for a Bob, six Sharons and a pack of Nigel.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I've been there loads of times NS, but the last time that I was home there had been a rock fall so folks were advised to stay away.
I often visit if I'm walking along the river, and I've stayed there many times. It's rare to have the place to yourself, as it's popular with groups of students.

Here's the entrance:

IMGP3890.jpg

And a view from the inside:

IMGP3891.jpg

You don't need to carry water up:

IMGP3906.jpg

It's best if you take your own wood ( or coal ) though, as the area around the cave has been well gleaned for years.

I'm not sure about the current situation re rockfall, but if you give Needlesports in Keswick a bell I'm sure that they'll know the situation.

Cheers, Michael.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
£140 for that made in China pack, are you mad!!!!! £15 for a sub 1 litre bottle!!! It appears the economic recession has not reached everyone or has common sense just gone down the pan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE