Newbie in Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,
New to bushcraft and only just noticed the 'say hi' forum :D
I'm making slow headway into the 'living and thriving outdoors' life having been very much an outdoors sort of person all my life.
I shoot air rifle target and use my rifle to hunt rabbits mostly so I have a little experience with prepping mammals. I did a weekend course last summer with a mate of mine and realised that I knew a bit more than some of the instructors about some (very little) stuff but it was the process of sharing knowledge that everyone found most rewarding.

Workwise I was a Science teacher for 8 years so I have a bit of general technical knowledge. For the last 7 years I've installed Flue systems and woodburning stoves for my own business so I have a bit of building knowledge / experience and am OBSESSED by fire :D

I hope to expand my experience and notch up my knowledge in 2012 so I'm off to have a good read around :D

ATVB

JB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE