newbie from scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2011
Hello just came across this forum & i found it had many interesting threads+posts so here i am. A bit about me , was brought up in beutiful west coast scotland . always had deep passion for nature , flora/fauna , hiking wild scenic areas & only two year ago iv taken it serious as its where i find my self to be most alive with one self. iv done a lot off research the past couple off years by reading excellent books- hunters of the northern forest,(richard nelson) the last frontiers man ,( heimo korth) call of the (wild guy grieve). surfed internet & watched countless dvd`s & iv gained so much knowledge & it feels almost euphoria now to be able to go out alone in the wilderness & feel safe & at one with it. iv developed a huge love for Alaksa u.s , yukon & north west territories & my dream would be to live in one off those states & hunt , trapp , fish & canou & also for the famouse wall tent which can be lived in through the 4 seasons with a good wood stove. would enjoy hearing from any one who shares these interest`s both uk & offcourse the us & canadian people who comes across this - thanks in advance

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE