New trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 24, 2013
Denmark
Hello,

My first post!

I looking for a new pair of zip-off trousers. I want some quality trousers and I am willing to pay a little extra if it's worth it.

I've been looking at Fjällräven Abisko Zip-Off's... but I've seen more and more negativity in regards to Fjällräven. It seems like they aren't quite the quality brand they used to be.

Some other trousers I've been looked at are from Rohan:
http://www.rohan.co.uk/Product/Detail/MensTrousers_03363?ocode=03363211

Do you guys have any recommendations or tips?

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Welcome to the site!
I don't own the Rohan's, but I have seen a lot a good reviews on them and did consider them when looking for some zip off trousers for myself.

Lyope

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2012
London
www.lyope.com
I've just bought my first pair of Fjallravens (women's Karla) and I think they're fabulous trousers - even at that price. Granted, I've only been wearing them a few weeks, but if their quality has been on the wane lately, all I have to say is that they must have been simply *awesome* a few years ago because they're bloody great today.

I spent the day pratting about in the woods in 'em on Saturday:

LYP_012.jpg

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
I've just bought my first pair of Fjallravens (women's Karla) and I think they're fabulous trousers - even at that price. Granted, I've only been wearing them a few weeks, but if their quality has been on the wane lately, all I have to say is that they must have been simply *awesome* a few years ago because they're bloody great today.

I spent the day pratting about in the woods in 'em on Saturday:

LYP_012.jpg

Thats a nice bow, might I ask the details? Been considering a compound for a while now.

Lyope

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2012
London
www.lyope.com
It's a Martin Magnum from some years back, with a Toxonics sight. Really nothing special, but I can hold 6" groups at 30 metres quite easily. I got it as a stopgap to replace a stolen Hoyt and I'l probably upgrade it again soon.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Have a look on eBay, a seller is clearing the last if the 5.11 convertible trousers, good value and great design

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
I have quite a lot of Rohan stuff and their bags are really good. They dry very quickly.
Welcome aboard.
Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE