New to the BCUK forums :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MAGENTA JEN

Jan 2, 2012
uk
Hi folks - new girl finding her way around the forums with a little help from a few friends. I love a natter (yes DREW chit chat xx) and of course nutters too. Been to a couple of the BCUK meets and you guys are awesome. I look forward to learning some new skills this coming year and improving the ones I already have. Bring on the borders skills meet in a couple of months.

Carved my first spoon this weekend .... and I'm raring to go !!!!

I'm fairly chatty so DON'T BE SHY !!!! I don't bite (often) :)

Jen

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi Jen , pull up a seat round the virtual campfire and watch a bit of bushcraft TV .

Craig..........

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
'Tis indeed I Jen..

Need to slip the leash and get down south again Jonathan,be nice to meet you in person.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
HAHAHAHAHA Jonthan if it IS Tam I met him at Glen Trool last year .... ( he's a lovely chap)

Bloody Hell, for a second there I thought how in the name of Gods Pants does she know my name. Then my brain kicked in.

'Tis indeed I Jen..

Need to slip the leash and get down south again Jonathan,be nice to meet you in person.

Yeah, too right mate. I will be out and about gathering adder DNA all over the UK this year, so we should be able to arrange something. Don't bring Liam. He's a naughty man.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE