New norwegian here.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Varangian

Dec 28, 2012
Norway
Been lurking a little bit and decided to register, so here I am.

Ex-mil, living in Oslo, got family and dogs. Was a boy scout once upon a time. Now I'm old(er) and it feels good to be in the green stuff and not worrying about being seen nor heard anymore (must admit, old habits are sometimes hard to break though)... ;)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Welcome to the hearth :thumbup: I reckon folk will be chomping at the bit to ask you abaht Norwegian surplus and skills etc :D

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Welcome! We'll have to organise a meet sometime with our Oslo colleagues, as a group of us will be camping in Nordmark 4-11 Jan!

Varangian

Dec 28, 2012
Norway
Hey, thanks for the welcome everyone!:thankyou:

@ Dreadhead. Actually Rus wouldn't too far off the mark, since historicaly they stem from the swedes, and me being a right nordic illegitimate child! ;)

@ Andy BB. I'm unfortunately working that week, but maybe an evening visit to your campsite would be doable? Also, if you need a local to contact if something happens, please shoot me a PM before you fly over for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE