• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I had not thought I would find as much as I have reading through the posts here. Along with the normal good humour I was pleased to find a lot of great backpacking tips. I did not think about the travel experiences I would find from such a small island like the UK. But in hind site I guess when you live in an area this size it is quite understandable a lot of people would travel all over the world just to see what there is. I have travelled a lot and great distances but very little to other countries. I had a lot more pictures to share but I have to reload them to this PC it crashed a while back and I had to reload from windows seven. I lost a lot but had photos backed up so I have them some where. I had a lot of photos of the area the movie The Grey was made it was filmed a few miles up the mountain from here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE