New member with interests in Wildlife Photography and herpetology.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum after reading an account by one of this forum's members who's friend was bitten by an adder. I have a passion for wildlife photography especially photographing wild herpetafauna with my main interest being in snakes.
I have a website that I use to both display my photographs and to share information regarding our native wildlife.

So if you have any stories or information regarding wild snakes that you've encountered and care to share then it'd be great to chat and get to know some of you.

Jason

http://www.jasonsteelwildlifephotography.yolasite.com

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi and welcome - The photographic section isn't one I go to often but whenever I do I am always impressed, so hope you find it inspiring

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk
Hiya

Excellent photographs, especially the adders you must be getting close?

"Please don't steal my work"

You may want to consider a light watermark, this is what I use (on one of my very few wildlife images)
Just enough to force a image thief to use photoshop a bit

p518974202-3.jpg

Mark

Thank you both for your comments. I did try a discrete watermark across some of my images but I found it too distracting. I'm happy with the small corner watermark that I use now. I had an on-line news website steal one of my adder images earlier this year to accompany a story that they had written. They just cropped out my watermark. After initially ignoring my requests for payment they finally paid up once I began the process of initiating a claim through the Small Claims Court.

Jason

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hurrah, another herper. Soon we shall have an army of people defending the rights and regaling you all with tales of the beautiful adder.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE