New member in Somerset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 3, 2014
Somerset
Hi, I'm Adam from Somerset. I live in Exford and am currently studying Countryside Management Level 3 at Bridgwater College.

I have an interest in purchasing 6-8 acres of woodland and running bushcraft and forest school courses there as well as managing the woodland for coppice and greenwood crafts.

I am hoping to get some advice and help here and participate in the community with information sharing and chat

Cheers

Adam

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Very nice to have you onboard Adam....I'm sure you'll pick up lots of useful hints and tips.....and with your experience no doubt you'll be able to give the same to others :)

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Welcome to BCUK Adam.

Used to spend quite a but of time down your way years ago (Bridgewater, Burnham on Sea & Mark areas). Lots of memories of filling up gallon bottles of cider at the local cider farms for a couple of quid a time (although some of the memories are a bit hazy...not sure why).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE