New and Happy to be here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 18, 2022
Bristol
Hi guys, my name is Jon, I live in Bristol and love the outdoors.
I Climb alot, like bush craft, fishing etc, always spent my childhood in the woods/on the river.
Had my first penknife at aged 7 ( Family tradition on both sides, that was weird) Still love old school traditional knives over the new tactical stuff.
Looking to learn about all things related to the wilderness, and meet guys who know about Vintage folding knives and how to maintain and repair them.

Looking forward to see where this leads.

Have fun

Jon

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome!

Nice to hear someone else was getting a knife at the right age ;) I got my first at age 6 and got the SAK I still carry at age 8. :D

If you haven't already found them, you might find some interesting stuff here:

Chris

Reactions: zornt
Aug 18, 2022
Bristol
Hello and welcome!

Nice to hear someone else was getting a knife at the right age ;) I got my first at age 6 and got the SAK I still carry at age 8. :D

If you haven't already found them, you might find some interesting stuff here:

Chris
Cheers Chris,

Yup I am a member on BF, but hopefully I can get to know more UK users on here as I'm Bristol Based.

Thanks for the welcome

JT

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Hello Jon.
Welcome aboard.
I'm intrigued by your climbing - it's something I've never done and starting to take an interest in.
I'll be looking forward to reading about your climbing adventures in the Out & About section of the forum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE