Need a name for our new puppy :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
My pal's pets always had great names, I particularly liked his to two springer spaniels Neeps and Tatties, Me I'm rubbish at pet names, so just so you can scratch it off the list, I like the sound of Vizsla, but with three girls in the house it would just end up Vissy.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
KIRA. The name came available this morning when our 14 year old staff passed away.

Enjoy her, all the best.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
We used to have a cat called Stupid. When it was was a kitten her name was Dogfood.

I met a guy once whose dog absolutely refused to answer its name when called. In disgust he shouted "Oi! Blockhead!". The dog responded instantly, as if "Blockhead! that's me!" and trotted back obediently.

Girl's names with distinction:
Clara (I just watched Dr Who)
Stephanie
Sapphire (Joanna Lumley, Sapphire & Steel)
Mrs Peel
Eowyn

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Had the same breed... she was a beauty and a loyal friend.

Her name was Sally.

Daft, but I miss that dog... when I was sick she lay on the couch next to me and wouldn't let anyone near me unless I approved... that included my girlfriend of the time.

So I guess my nomination is for Sally. Not original, not particularly fashionable, but I'd be a bit of a git if I didn't put her name forward.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
How about "Willow", a nice soft name and with 3 women to deal with I'm sure they would find acceptable, (I've 5 sisters and 2 daughters, here speaks a man of experience!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE