NaturalBushcraft - Supporting BushcraftUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
I've been working my project site for a while now and have just given it a new design. It should be easier to navigate and hopefully easier for me to put more content on! As always im striving to support BushcraftUK and other friendly faces in the community.

If you haven't stumbled upon my site before; it's a personal project which I started to try and collect some useful info and guides together. I've tried to make articles which are clear and easy to understand using photos & videos along the way, whilst also trying to centralise all the other useful bits others have contributed.
Articles Coming Soon:
- Skinning a Rabbit using Flint
- Making a Crayfish Trap

So what do you think of the new design? Is it ok?

If anyone has any articles or content they would like to contribute please get in touch. Today I've had a friend who deals in law offer to write an article or two on the legality surrounding some of the stuff us Bushcrafters get up to! And another on some fishing bits. So there could be new categories starting soon.
All the best,

Ashley.

www.NaturalBushcraft.co.uk

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Darn good job you've done, Ashley, clear and easy to navigate. And I like those line drawings. Your site is now in my bookmarks :)

:) Not saying this to be critical, mate:

A couple of things I noticed though: on the menus bushraft videos instead of bushcraft
On the page listing the campsites, some pics are overlapping the checklists, at least on my screen it is!

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns
:notworthy + :notworthy finery :notworthy

very nice, better than my current rubbish! typing/Talking :lmao: of which you will be glad to hear I have stuffed netobjects in favour of actually learning XHTML, CSS and JS so bye bye rubbish and hello the cool one :)

I do miss the original logo on your old site's home page though. :(

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Thanks, im managing to get some new kit soon, im gona try doing a few reviews, see if im any good what so ever at reviewing, see if the kit is any good and see if the article is any use to anyone! Thanks for all the positive comments, its these comments and the visitor-stats from all over the world that keep me contributing to it, I only wish I had more time to get out do something and then document it, life is very busy atm. Oh and now there's Christmas coming on! :eek:

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Liked the old site it was great, new layout much better and easy to navigate though. I'll keep coming back to check out new updates etc. Nice one Ashley!

Ashley

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
First time I've seen the site, and it's cracking, loved the video on making a bush pipe, have also bookmarked it and will be visiting it time and again.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Cracking site there fella. I especially like the 1kg knowledge pouch. I've got the same books in zip lock bags but in the top pocket of my Vulcan, methinks a leather pouch is on it's way in the making.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE