Natural Deodorant?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Been trying the Pitrok for a week now on the recommendation of this forum

Very impressed so far

Now I'll have to look at that Trust stuff. Might be a good idea for the longer stay outs if it does last for 3-5 days ..... and not affected by washing. Too good to be true?

jem seeley

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2004
framlingham suffolk
I guess it doesn't work for all of us. Tried Pitrock & similar products for some time. To begin with it seemed to work fine but after a while I began to notice that while I smelt just fine all day the same could not be said for my clothes. The sweat smell seemed to transfer to my clothes instead.Back on the conventional stuff now which I'm not exactly happy about.

Firewyre

Jul 11, 2005
Birmingham, UK
I bought a little container (pump spray style) of a natural crystal using anti-odorant. Can't remember the name of it right now, but I got it in Superdrug. It's got the crystals inside and you fill it with water yourself - give it a bit of a shake and you're ready to spray. They mention that you can spray it on your clothes too.
Kind of pricey, and they recommend refilling the bottle only about 5 times, but it is small and easy to carry, convenient and I'm sure I can stretch that out a bit.

Maybe as a system it could work for other rock crystal systems - if you have little bits left over, try putting them in a pump spray bottle?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE